With years of experience dealing with Federal and State sales and income tax matters, our tax lawyers carefully design solutions for our clients using the most cutting edge technology for research, defense, and client management. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly resolve IRS or State Tax controversy cases.
Why we are better than the rest.
1. The Sampling method used in Illinois sales tax audits is anything but fair but needs to be understood.
Click here to learn about the Sampling Process.
2. The Illinois Tax Tribunal is where you want to protest your sales tax liability.
Click here to learn about the Illinois Tax Tribunal.
3. Illinois liquor and lottery license revocation for unpaid sales tax is more common than you think.
Click here to learn about the liquor license revocation process.
4. US Tax Court Litigation is the most efficient venue for resolving your Income tax debt.
Click here to learn about the Tax Court Litigation Process.
5. 941/940 Payroll Tax and Employment Tax issues can be the difference between staying open and closing your doors.
Click here to learn about 941 Payroll Tax solutions.
6. Illinois Cigarette sales tax and little cigars can be a major problem in your audit.
Click here to learn about the “little cigar” dilemma.
Mansoor Ansari B.A., J.D., LL.M. (Taxation)
GA, TX, & IL, licensed attorney
Mr. Ansari’s practice focuses primarily on Federal and State tax matters, and Federal government appeals for the USDA. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Taxation at Reinhardt University.
Mr. Ansari received his B.A. from York University in Toronto, Canada. Upon graduating, he worked as an analyst in the Ministry of Finance with the government of Ontario. He then went on to receive his J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. After completing law school, Mr. Ansari began working for a large bankruptcy law firm in Chicago, IL where he handled numerous cases dealing with secured and unsecured debt, tax-debt discharge and tax-debt restructuring through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Mr. Ansari then went on to receive his LL.M. (Masters in Tax Law) from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, IL.
”Mansoor Ansari is like a tax encyclopedia and knew more than the auditors of four states.Jim Schoene